Providing Practical, Fuel-free Cooking Solutions, This Stove gets You Live a More Healthy and Abundant Life Outdoors.
The Stove Retains Your Food’s Flavor and Nutrition Cooking from 360°. When Finished Cooking, Just Keep the Tray Closed to Keep Your Food Hot and Ready to Eat for Hours, No Sun Required.
Fast and Reliable, Cooks a Meal in As Little As 10-20 minutes, Reaching Temperatures up to 550°F (290°C) in Full Sunlight.
No Fire Hazard. The Stove’s Solar Vacuum Tube Cooking Chamber Provides a Near Perfect Layer of Insulation, Keeping Heat in and Cold out.
Portable and Durable. Completely Submersible and Designed for Adventure.
Vacuum Tube Size: Outside Diameter 3.0" / 7.6cm, Inside Diameter 2.3" / 5.8cm, Length 24.0" / 61cm
Food Trough Specification: Inner Diameter Length 21.7" / 55cm, Diameter 2.0" / 5.2cm, Capacity 3.1lbs / 1.4kg
Expanded Size (The Longest Point): 26.4" x 13.4" x 10.6" / 67cm x 34cm x 27cm
Closed Size (The Longest Point): 26.4" x 9.8" x 3.0" / 67cm x 25cm x 7.5cm
Packing Size (Outermost): 29.9" x 11.0" x 7.1" / 76cm x 28cm x 18cm
Net Weight: 3.3lbs / 1.5kg
Package Weight: 7.7lbs / 3.5kg
Vacuum Tube Size: Outside Diameter 3.0" / 7.6cm, Inside Diameter 2.3" / 5.8cm, Length 16.5" / 42cm
Food Trough Specification: Inner Diameter Length 12.4" / 31.5cm, Diameter 2.0" / 5.2cm, Capacity 2.2lbs / 1.0kg
Expanded Size (The Longest Point): 18.5" x 13.4" x 10.6" / 47cm*34cm*27cm
Closed Size (The Longest Point): 18.5" x 9.8" x 3.0" / 47cm*25cm*7.5cm
Packing Size (Outermost): 22.0" x 11.0" x 7.1" / 56cm*28cm*18cm
Net Weight: 2.9lbs / 1.3kg
Package Weight: 7.3lbs / 3.3kg
1.Do Not Preheat Oven or Vacancy in the Sun, That could Easily Lead to Tube Rupture.
2.Do Not Directly Put Cold Water and Cold Food into the Vacuum Tube, That could Easily Lead to Tube Rupture.
3.Do Not Vacuum inside the Boiler and Food, Please Use it Directly with the Food Trough.
4. Reflectors and Metal Food Trough have Relatively Sharp Edge. Polished the Surface with a Scouring Pad to Prevent Scratches Before Use.
5. Keep the Children Away from the Oven to Prevent Burns and Scratches.
6. The Tube Temperature can Reach 300℃ in the Sun, Do Not Touch the Tentative Nozzle Temperature.
7. When Cleaning the Vacuum Tube and the Food Slot, Make Sure They are Completely Cooled.
8. The Silicone Gasket on Top of Small Vent is Used to Remove Excess Hot, Do Not Block to Prevent Thermal Shock and Thermal Stress.
Portable Folding Solar BBQ Grill Environmental Protection Sun Cooker Picnic Food Heater Charbroiler with Handbag - B07BDP4V27