Signal + Central aiming hole
1. Hold mirror by one hand, with mirror plane aiming at light source. Let light ray reflect on the other palm.
2. Keep this relative position and move aiming hole to your eye. You can clearly see a bright spot through this hole. This spot is named sight bead.
3. Slowly waggle signal mirror to let the sight bead overlap communication goal. Then the goal will exactly see heliogram you are sending.
4. Move sight bead's two points back and force along horizon when you cannot see the specific communication goal. Then the heliogram will be seen dozens of kilometers away even on a foggy day.
* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of SODIAL can sell under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) 5in1 Survival Emergency Rescue Signal Mirror+Whistle+Fire Starter+Compass+Ruler
Size: 120 x 78 x 10.5 mm
Function: signal mirror, high frequency whistle, compass, flintstone, ruler
1 x Rescue signal mirror
5in1 Survival Emergency Rescue Signal Mirror+Whistle+Fire Starter+Compass+Ruler - B00O2O92EA