Lightweight and Compact -- Stove just weighs 12.3 oz, has minimal impact on the weight of your backpack.
Environment Friendly -- No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
Longer Burning Time -- The greater Fuel density, the longer burning time. When fully filled with dry firewood, single burning time can continuously for about 20 minutes.
Unlimited Fuel Sources -- You can use wood, branches leaves, charcoal, coal, solid alcohol fuel, etc. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
Built Pretty Tough -- Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for backpacking and camping or other outside activities.
● Product: Forfar Portable Camping Stove
● Model: CH-CS01
● Material: Stainless Steel
● Style: Camping/ Hiking/ BBQ
● Item size: 3.15''*3.74''*5.47''
● Package weight: 12.3oz
● Fuel: Wood, tree branch, tree leaves, Alcohol
● Package includes: 1*Camping stove, 1*Instruction, 1*Mesh bag
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Take the stove out of the package and the mesh bag, place the Air Inlet Ring on flat ground.
Step 2: Put the Double-layer Combustion Chamber right on the Air Inlet Ring.
Step 3: Then place the Ash Box into the Double-layer Combustion Chamber.
Step 4: Place the Triangle Folding Hob at the top, and it is done the installation steps.
Step 5: Throw some wood into the stove(wet the wood with the alcohol), use electronic igniter to light.
Step 6: Place the pot or pan onto the stove, you can use the stove to heat up water or cook some food.
1 * Forfar Portable Camping Stove
1 * Forfar Original Package Box
1 * English Manual
1 * Mesh Bag
1. For the safety of people and nature, please be careful of using fire and extinguish fire when you are away.
2. To last the working life of the stove, please use neutral cleanser to clean the stove.
Forfar Camping Stove Portable Stainless Steel Stove Charcoal / Solidified Alcohol / Wood Camp Stove with Mesh Bag for Camping Picnic Outdoor Cooking BBQ Hiking Emergency Preparation - B01EFNL9TI